Tuesday 21 October 2014

H.C. Progress on 21/10/2014

Over the lesson period and homework time today I have; 
  • Completed creating and gathering images for my part of the storyboard, which I will then put into a timeline to go into our group animatic, as a visual plan of how our final video will look. 
  • Carried out further research into sourcing powdered paint and researching the properties of it.
  • The cheapest supply of powdered paint I found was through a wholesale supplier that delivers to the school, however this option is hazardous and would not be safe to use for the action that we have planned. This leaves us with two options - 1. Buy in a substantial supply (This will mean having to budget a significant amount of donation money towards the paint cause) or 2. make our own, as suggested in the previous post with a lower cost but long time required for the material to dry. I will discuss these options with my group tomorrow and we will come to a conclusion about which route we want to pursue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment