Tuesday 23 September 2014

T.M. Responding to a potential track


Jerome LOL- Always (Bondax DJ Tool)

  1. Genre of the track: Electronic/Dance/House
  2. I think that the track represents a high fi video due to its genre. Conventionally, dance music videos consist of upbeat fun locations such as parties or sunny foreign countries, accompanied by bright colours.
  3. Duke Dumount 'I Got U' is an example of a music video which would be comparable to the track Always, due to its upbeat hedonistic nature.
     
  4. I would imagine a song like this would have a reasonably large budget due to my interpretation of the songs video being high fi. This is because  it is similar to other songs if this genre like 'I Got U' by Duke Dumount, which evidently was an expensive video to make due to filming abroad in Thailand with a large number of extras.  
  5. Due to the songs up beat nature, summer vibe I would imagine a similar production to 'I Got U' consisting of sunshine and parties.                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment